Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SNOW MUCH FUN!

With the temperatures dropping and having to layer it up a little more makes me SO excited for snowboarding. Tuesday-funday's back in white action with the hulk (the t.v. show on lunch break). Being in utah is amazzzzing for winter season, not only because the snow is not a slurpee all the time, but because i do not feel bad about sleeping in and doing a half day because it only takes me 30 minutes to be on the slopes. And because you don't have to skip lunch. See, utah has it's advantages! So suck it up and come ride with me.

Zimtstern "Leaves" from Pleasure Snowboard Magazin on Vimeo.

and so i can wear boots,


and a cloak.


winter is the best.

2 comments:

  1. ANNNND so you can wear that animal fur hoodie type thing a mabobberr. hahaha ya get my drift?

    I can actually see you in that cloak 100% ha, get it! I mean you doooo have a bday comin up so some bday IDEAS would be ideal, if you would please!

    Yah Utah has its perks for VISITING not for LIVING! Oh wait, I am not even a good snowboarder because my FIRST trainer took me to the top of the hill and left me to figure it out by myself, oh wait that was YOUUUUU~ JERK. Thanks to you I still have never had the URGE to go snowboarding, all your fault.I BLAME YOU, but with love!

    ps. i wish the temps were dropping here, its suppose to be 106 sunday (RECORD if it reaches that, dumb eh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and of course im the ideal aunt... You are two im sure, I hear you are Andies absoulute fav. She has been sooo shy around me the last 2 days but yesterday i finally got her to say ONE word to me by asking her if she wanted a capri sun. hahaha Good things shes adorable huh?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
provo, Utah, United States