Thursday, June 11, 2009

you can call me mom/dad

thats right kids, we've got kids! three of them! full size!
while joe was off sharking up vegas and the golden state, i was becoming a woman. a real live woman.



but as soon as he got back i let him take over as dad.
to uno:

dos:

and tres:


boy, half mercy. talk about free birth control! these kids were pure entertainment for 5 days. watching 3 kids is a good excuse to eat out for every meal because cooking something would be tmth. and a good excuse to get krispy kremes and an unlimited supply of otter pops ( good deal breakers with young ones i found).

p.s. i totally got a utah lisence, so sad to not be able to wait until 2052 to update my license

and p.s.s i totally really shaved my sides of my head

oh and p.s.s.s joe's new job



we're rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. trust, i work with kids everyday and that is straight up enough BC to last me a loonngg time! I'm glad joe is manning up and makin some monaayy!! someone has got to support my woman!
    next time hes gone let me know cuz I'll come and keep you company! I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sure you dressed that little girl. they look like real charmers. i've found any type of sugar keeps em quiet, and myself happy, cuz i munch as well. glad you got some good bonding in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did my comment go? you delete it eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you wish, re-comment. i love hearing what you have to say

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... oh Joe!
    I dont memeber what it said... One thing Devon forgot to tell you.. when I say something good I usually cant memeber it again so you gotta grab onto what I say...

    I did say I dig the bottom pic she took of you, i didnt know she was that good with cameras! hahahaha but no really, its a neat picture~

    I prob also said that Devon def must have played dress up with those kiddos... and what the heck is she shavin the side of her head for.. shes makin me nervous to have her do my hair. hahaha jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching those kids was just getting you guys prepped for bunking with all 11 kids in Newport. So sad we didn't make it to Flag, we got the kids ready to rock out to Sharkspeed in their glow in the dark pj's but then we realized we wouldn't make it on time. I can't wait for Dad to see your hair and for you to see the gift mom made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my fav part of this whole post is TMTH

    hahaha mercy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
provo, Utah, United States