Monday, June 1, 2009

Coug town Y Mount.....

D-dog and I hiked the Y this morning! My back started to hurt and Devon almost gave up half way with the six year old who looked like Coen. We forgot to bring liquid but the fat people in front of us were drinking red bull with water so we figured we might be alright. We turned into lizards and made it back down the mountain! We also found the last Darma initiative hatch named "I hate micheal because he shot two of my favorite people!" Now its time for swiming, diet coke, burritos, and otter pops.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Joe,
    I like the post!!! Thanks for the VALLEY.. I mean Hairy legs view! I like it! Devon has taught you well, what can I say! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy you got some skinny legs!
    sounds like you guys are livin the dream! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
provo, Utah, United States