Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"I LIKE DOIN' HOOD RAT STUFF WITH MY FRANS' CUZ ITS FUN"

since kami lives with us, she leaves her things here, such as, her computer. being the picture-looker-lover i am i was lurking her iphoto. made me so proud that 80% of her pictures in there were from my camera ( typical kami, and her trash can was full to the max-she always leaves it full for me to empty it). so obviously i was obliged to post these to reminisce the good times. good times as in morp date nights, spilling a can of paint on the carpet, being red, being a grandma, getting my car stuck on an icy uphill road, and crotch grabbing. totally cray cray.













5 comments:

  1. I am piseed. not about the pictures! oh no! why??? becauusee I didn't get sunburnt once!!! a little on the feet, but that doesnt count! what the hell is this world coming to!?
    ps I dont remember that last picture...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Colbys back, california good times.. Im pretty sure you raped Colby on the floor that year, am i wrong?

    The palace!

    Kami and the paint is hilarious and cute picture!

    Kami dressed up.. CLASSIC and HILARIOUS!

    I am pleased to say im not in any of those.. cuz from the looks of it if I was it would be bad news! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha those were pretty good. i had no idea paint was dropped. ahhh i want to have a paint war!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know me too well devo. what can i say, i just want kids. or travel. like you. living the dreeeam. jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. still waiting on some blog updates from E U R O P E!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
provo, Utah, United States